Where I can find more in details information about how to create SCORE Smart Contract or dapps?

First of all, I would like to say that I haven’t done my proper job to search and find the information I am asking here, but this is my point I try to raise also.
Not only fo me, but for anyone who would like to find out and get more in-depth information and documentation regarding how to build dapps or SCORE smart contract on ICON platform, should be a bit easier if we have all these info in one platform or place.
I found it a bit difficult to get to the information I need and I will be glad if you pointing me out in the right direction and places, where I or everyone else would like to find.
I only found by now the ICONation learning platform Craftain very useful (much appreciated), but it is just introductions and not much in details info as what I am looking for.

Do I need to get in touch with the ICON team regarding starting a new dapps or SCORE smart contract and they will provide me with all the details I need it for, or there is existing place already where everyone can find all of this information?

1 Like

Hey guys - there is some good stuff in the developer section of icon.community (https://icon.community/developers/)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks Benny.
In case of additional enquiries and support who will be the right person, which we can communicate with?

1 Like

I would say to ask the question in t.me/icondevs and if you still can’t get a response in a few days you can shoot me a message on telegram (@benny_options) and I’ll try to find the right specific people to solve your problem

2 Likes

As Scott said, the Icondev telegram channel is good (community members who are helpful). Also, you can post questions directly on the icon official dev site: icondev.io and the ICON team is usually pretty good about responding quickly.

2 Likes