What is ICON? What the vision and targets?

Hello mates… How about to restart, what is ICON, the slogan is good : Connecting Blockchain
Its account in tweeter start from 2017
(Source X/twitter )

My question is, honestly i never heard about ICON before, i enter crypto world in 2021, and if i categorized my self, i thin i am type of fomoers

Why can in this two years i just heard icon now, in my telegram community

Thats all… thx u

1 Like

ICON is a blockchain-based platform and cryptocurrency that aims to connect various blockchain networks and enable them to interact with each other. ICON’s vision is to create a decentralized network that can bridge different blockchain ecosystems, allowing them to communicate and exchange value seamlessly.

Interoperability: ICON’s primary goal is to facilitate interoperability between different blockchain platforms.

Smart Contracts: ICON supports smart contracts, enabling developers to create decentralized applications (DApps) that can execute programmable logic autonomously…

ICON Token (ICX): ICX is the native cryptocurrency of the ICON network. It is used for various purposes within the ecosystem, including transaction fees, staking, and participating in network governance.

In terms of targets, ICON seeks to become a foundational blockchain infrastructure that enables seamless connectivity between different blockchain networks and fosters innovation across various industries.

I don’t know why you didn’t know about it before? If I’m not mistaken, ICX was listed on Binance in 2017. :slight_smile:

2 Likes