What are people most excited about BTP?

I’m intrigued to see what the community are most excited about BTP and what it’ll mean to the ICON ecosystem? For me I’m most excited about the impact it’ll have on our DeFi protocols such as Balanced Network and Omm Finance. The NFT space on ICON has been flourishing in the last year or so and going cross-chain will have a huge impact on these projects as it’ll bring people into the community from other networks

1 Like

You’ve a good point here @budw1ser.
Going cross chain will be a very good way of bringing more people to the project. For instance, if there can a cross chain Bridge to Ethereum, or even BNB chain, I think these are widely known blockchains, people wile find it very easy to Bridge to Eth or BNB and it’ll make the network more open for many people to enter.

2 Likes

BTP in combination with Craft is so strong in my opinion!

I am looking forward to see how this will work once Neutron comes in. It will be interesting to see the impact it will have on new project technologies related to going cross chain. Or how it can impact a token like $CFT.

But in general I am curious to see how the market will react to BTP. How it will impact ICON as layar 1 blockchain. I have less visibility on that as I don’t know what kind of similar solutions are out there on other chains. As long as ICON keeps on building and developing it will be positive!