Want to create ICON Indian community

Hello,I hope you are doing well
I’am Nazmul Ahmed Joy a crypto enthusiast,Community manager/moderator,Brand ambassador,Social media manager,exchnage support and listing partner with 3 years of experience in thise field as ICON project already got a strong community there are many member who are weak in English or want to talk in there native language as a brand ambassador I will love to help ICON project members those who are from India as creating/managing there regional community.I will make sure as do they get proper knowledge for ICON project and get help when they need i will like to help ICON project in growth,communication,assistant and customer support.

I have the skill of helping in,

■Community Management ( moderator/ helping and assisting members right and calmly,studying more about your project diligently & assist)

■Ambassador (Managing local community translating all post,news,update etc.)

■Marketing support(Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies)

■Weekly report(Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews)

■Community growth(Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness)

■Friendly behaviour(Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists)

My All services charge (full time):250$/month

Review Result Comments

Review Result

Reject

Review Comments

• Please refer to the guidelines for applying to the grant program here, then reapply if you are still interested
  • Also, please have more specific examples of your previous experience and previous accomplishments/milestones/KPIs