Updates for CPS and Foundation please

Hi

@BennyOptions_LL

Could we get a few updates on how the below things are going please.

How are we going with the technical lead hire?

When will we see the CPS fund topped up by the foundation? I understand this is meant to be monthly.

I know this was asked on twitter but perhaps you could let us know about the marketing hire the foundation is looking for?

Lastly I asked some questions on the recent post around the Jeju safety code, just seeking clarity on the process where it says using the blockchain. This was intended for clarity purposes and in turn i could relay it on Eye on Icon to all our listeners. Could @minhx or @BennyOptions_LL shed some light on this? Thank you
This is the tweet https://twitter.com/fezbox/status/1385129620530335747?s=20

Appreciate the responses.

Thanks
Fez

How are we going with the technical lead hire?

Just hired somebody and still looking for more. The new hire starts in May.

When will we see the CPS fund topped up by the foundation? I understand this is meant to be monthly.

Pinged the team to remind them, probably just slipped through the cracks.

I know this was asked on twitter but perhaps you could let us know about the marketing hire the foundation is looking for?

Still looking. Interviewing people regularly, speaking to recruiters regularly

Jeju safety code, just seeking clarity on the process where it says using the blockchain.

I don’t have any info on this. I used to have time to speak with ICONLOOP regularly but don’t do it anymore. Perhaps other members of the team could shed more insight on ICONLOOP’s recent activities.

thank you Scott for answering so quickly
@minhx @ricky_dodds would you please be able to shed some light on the last question?