Tipicon on Twitter Progress Report #1

Report Name: Tipicon On Twitter #1
Reporting Period: November 26, 2020 to December 15, 2020
Report Description: This report will go through our progress in the reporting period.

Progress in Reporting Period:

We divided the project in terms of planning to 2 different sections, which can be seen below:

  • Twitter web integrations and web interface

  • Fully integrating Twitter part with Telegram part, databases and ICON blockchain

For the first reporting period, we finished the first part. We have a fully working web prototype, in which the bot can track the user, send DM, listen for any entry to a subject(hashtag and such). It can also utilize “tip” command and further commands will be integrated at a later stage, when the chain and databases are fully integrated.

Project Completion Percentage:

We estimate that we have finished around 30% of the project, which leaves us with remaining 70%. Since we are already experienced in developing bot systems, we expect no hurdles.

Remaining Time to Completion:

We expect to finish all integrations in the next month, then we proceed with public testing and little tweaks and performance improvements. Hence, we can expect 2 months, as discussed before in the proposal.

Expected Results for the Next Period:

As already mentioned, we expect to be finished with a complete working prototype in the next period and go for public testing and feedback gathering for the rest of the progress interval.

Review Result Comments

Review Result


Review Comments

Thank you for your effort.