Quotation from SlowMist Audit Team:
Code Lines: 3743
Audit Workload: 8 working days
- Review known attack methods in the vulnerability list during the contract code audit process.
- Analyze the implementation of each function method in the contract code to understand the business logic of the project.
- Evaluate the call chain of the code by analyzing the visibility of the function method and the calling process, and mine potential security risks, weaknesses, enhancements, etc.
- Use the analysis results of points “2” and “3” to write test scripts and test in the testnet environment using the gray box perspective.
- Conduct multiple deductions of the project’s economic model and business design as well as analyze the business risks that may exist in various scenarios for assessment.
Total is $18,400 USDT