MetrICX V2 – Phase 1
Description: At this time, MetrICX is one of the most-used apps in the ICON ecosystem with over 1,000 installs and 6 sessions/device/day. We developed the app to provide ICONists with the ecosystem metrics they care about. Now that MetrICX has an established user base, we would like to request funding to develop the next version of the app.
Due to the amount of work required, we’ve decided to split the project into two phases. We will also be collaborating with ICON P-Rep DevShack for this project.
This funding request is for Phase 1.
- Refresh the user interface.
- Add support for additional currencies beyond USD.
- Add support for additional languages beyond English.
- Add support for transaction history display.
- Add UniFi integration for displaying IRC token balances and prices.
- Start transitioning client-side code to server-side.
- Work with a UI/UX designer and frontend developer to completely overhaul visuals.
- Finish transitioning client-side code to server-side.
- Make MetrICX API publicly available for other developers on ICON.
- Collaborate with other ICON dApps and projects to make their data available through the MetrICX API (e.g. view the status of your activity on Balanced within MetrICX).
- Add support for additional push notification types requested by the community.
- Develop contract method push notification subscription service (dependent on ICON 2.0).
Duration: 1 Month
Milestones: Since we expect Phase 1 to be completed one month after receiving funding, there aren’t too many milestones to list. With that said, we will provide weekly progress updates.
Funding Amount Requested: $10,000 (1 month of work for 2 developers)