ICON Korean Community Management Report (August)

Korean Ver. : http://www.iconkr.com/qna/38396

Report Name:
ICON Korean community management and useful database(ICONkr.com) operation

Reporting Period:
July 22 - August 19 (1 month)

Reporting Period:
Report the results of the management of ICON Korean community and database(ICONkr.com)

Main communication channel

-ICONkr.com
-Twitter
-Kakaotalk
-Telegram (Korean official community)
-Coinpan
-NAVER blog
-Small meetup

Main communication content

-Most of the official and unofficial information of ICON has been written in English (there are few official Korean documents)
-I am the only person in Korea who specializes in sharing ICON’s official news and announcements.

-Deliver new official information
-Explain difficult content easily for understanding
-Correct misunderstandings and rumors
-Enlighten people on ICON governance and the overall system
-Help communication between ICON foundation and community
-All notices / news / technical documents on ICON can be searched in one website. (Easy search by category such as finance/bank, insurance, business, government, etc.)
-The simple answer is possible by answering “You can search any question on iconkr.com.” (Limited to Korean people). This is a very convenient feature and everyone is satisfied with the website.

-A small meetup will be held in early September to create a more active and passionate community

-Register ‘ICONkr’ on Daum (www.daum.net), the second largest search portal site in Korea

-There are opinions that it is difficult to find ICON’s official KakaoTalk / Telegram channels. Therefore, I will increase the exposure of KakaoTalk and Telegram channel links more so that many people can participate in the community

-Update design and function of www.iconkr.com

Project Completion Percentage:
Complete all planned work for this period

Remaining Time to Completion:
I will continue to progress in the next period.

Expected Results for the Next Period:
-ICONkr.com’s ‘beginner (new entrants)’ bulletin board menu will be created to cover only information for new entrants who do not have information about ICON.

-Small ICON meetups will be held at ICON Lounge, allowing communication in a comfortable atmosphere (in early September).

-I will revitalize the community by exposing more links to the KakaoTalk official community channel and the Korean Telegram channel.

Materials Proving Progress on the Project: * ICON Foundation and ICONLOOP and P-Reps in Korea can always check my activities. You can check all my activity records on website(iconkr.com), social media, and communities.

( Period: July 22, 2020 - August 19, 2020)

-Access statistics of the ICONkr.com website used as ICON database (2020)-

-August, the number of net visitors & page views-

An average of 300 visitors per day

-The number of KakaoTalk official channel users slightly increased from 930 to 940.

-I will prepare a small meetup once a month and create more passionate users. (I plan to use the $100 subsidy for this small meetup / To be held in early September)

심술님 굿굿 사이트 도 깔끔하게 리뉴얼되고 목록별로
정리도잘되있고 짱짱~~

1 Like

Review Result Comments

Review Result

Approve

Review Comments

Thank you for your work.