ICON Exporter now supports also Excel files

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to let you know about the latest ICON Exporter updates and that from now on you have the option to export also Excel files when using the tool. ICON Exporter can be used for ICX transaction tracking, analytics, tax purposes and more. We are happy to hear your thoughts and feedback.

You can access the tool here: https://iconecosystem.io/iconexporter

Cheers!

3 Likes

I guess this is currently the best way to export ICX staked and rewards for tax?

2 Likes

Hi @Elo! As far as we’re aware, it’s currently the only tool to do that. After using it, we would be happy to hear your feedback, as we are constantly trying to improve our work. Thank you!

2 Likes

@ChainodeCapital
Hey! I tried to use the tool but I am not able to export or create any excel file.

I do not see an option to export?

1 Like

@ChainodeCapital any updates to my previous reply?

1 Like

Hey @Elo

You should see a submit button under “File Type” - “CSV”. Is not visible on your screen, on which browser are you testing? Maybe you have to scroll down a bit, depending on your display size.

Best,
Chainode Team

2 Likes

@ChainodeCapital I now tried with Chrome and I was able to submit and receive a Excel file.

I provided my ICX public address but cant seem to find the staking rewards?

Please let me know if there is a right way of doing this

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello

I was able to get this app to work last year, and was able to successfully download a csv. However I cannot get it to work anymore

I enter the wallet address, the date ranges, and hit submit, the page immediately refreshes without downloading anything.

I have tried a few different browsers, all with the same result.

Thanks in advance to the developers if they can look into this