We’re building an ICX/USD price oracle on-chain on ICON, operated by multiple P-Reps Candidates (currently 10 participants seem to be interested, but we need as much participants as possible).
The goal of this initative is plural :
- Provide a ICX/USD price for SCORE developers, as it is not possible to do external API calls from a SCORE.
- Explore how oracles may work running on ICON
- Cooperate with P-Reps candidates (and hopefully build together more awesome things in the future)
This thread may serve for technical support, discussion around consensus for the price oracle, and any suggestion you may have around this initiative.
Here are some references to this project (in progress) :
- Hylian (SCORE Oracle) : https://github.com/iconation/Hylian
- Daedric (SCORE Price Feed) : https://github.com/iconation/Daedric
Currently being deployed on MainNet:
Currently being deployed on TestNet:
- The current parameters are very flexible for testing purposes ; only one feed is required for the oracle to run, the timeout is fixed at 6 hours.
ICONation’s Daedric on TestNet
Rhizome’s Daedric on TestNet
DSNC’s Daedric on TestNet
PICONbello’s Daedric on TestNet
Sharpn’s Daedric on TestNet
Feel free to join the discussion if you have any question, or if you’re interested in hosting a price feed SCORE in order to help making the oracle more secure.