Hana wallet problem

Hi. I need your help. 3 days ago, I connected to hana wallet via Chrome using the password of my iconex wallet. Today, I transferred icx to my hana wallet, which I connected with iconex via myiconwallet. The icxs I sent were visible. I then logged out of Chrome. When I opened it again and connected with the same iconex password, icx did not appear in my account. Even the address of the hana wallet that I can connect to now is not the same as the address of the hana wallet that I opened and added icx to before. All transfer information is visible in my Myiconwallet wallet. Please help me :pray:

If you have got the keystore of that wallet or seed phrase try importing in another wallet and see if you can get the same address.

hey @ajaya @Strider
i forgot my hana wallet password. but i have the seed phrase.
there is no reset button of the PW.
How can i get back access to the hana wallet?
ty for your help

In what languages can a Hana wallet seed phrase be in? I have one different to enlish and it doesn’t seem to work… Could it be translated by my computer from the original? thanx in advance

by seed phrase do you mean the words provided to you when you set up your wallet? If so then you can use these to load the wallet back up.
Though I would be careful as i dont think this will return any wallets you imported from other sources (iconex etc).

If you mean you have forgotten the password for a keystore file then unfortunately there isnt a way to change this password. I would check if you have made note of it somewhere.

I stuck with ICONex for a long time due to some reading some negative comments regarding Hana wallet. However, I finally decided to switch a couple of months ago and it has made everything so much easier. I probably should have switched earlier and would advise anyone who hasn’t yet to switch to Hana.

1 Like