1. Title: Superconnect: ICON Twitter Native Tipping Application (Video Demo included)
2. Project Category: Development
3. Project Description: For the past few weeks, we’ve been internally studying SCORE and working on developing an ICON Twitter tipping application.
We’ve currently finished developing a fully functioning version that is running internally on the testnet. It has a website and works natively on Twitter and you can view the internal demonstration video here:
This is a project we developed internally, and since it was the first time we developed using SCORE, we want to make sure we add additional functionalities while having ample testing and security audits done before it’s deployed on the main net.
At the moment, the application is working but only the most fundamental functions have been implemented.
The user flow from the perspective of users goes as follows:
- Eve logs into superconnect.io using their Twitter account through the official Twitter OAuth login.
- This immediately creates an ICON wallet that is designated to Eve’s Twitter ID. The wallet details are accessible to the user on the super connect site. In this case, Eve has deposited ICX to her account.
- On Twitter, if Jill replies to Eve’s tweet with “+20 @SuperconnectICX” to X’s Twitter post, 20 ICX will be deposited to the Superconnect wallet of Eve from Jill.
If Eve has a Superconnect account/wallet (i.e., she has logged in with her Twitter account at superconnect.io prior to the interaction) this ICX transfer happens immediately.
If Jill does not have a Superconnect account/wallet (i.e., she has not logged in with her Twitter account at superconnect.io prior to the interaction, this ICX transfer is held by a middle account for a certain time period).
- As you can see 20 ICX has been deposited to Eve’s ICX balance viewable on Superconnect. This can also be viewed on the tracker as the transactions happen instantly.
- In addition, Eve can withdraw this ICX from her Superconnect directly or she can decide to load her ICX wallet via ICONex as her private key is accessible. If she decides to send, she is immediately shown a transaction result on the tracker.
We believe that as Twitter is the overwhelming platform of choice for blockchain and crypto enthusiasts as well as ICONists, this is going to be a great and easy way to spread ICX (literally) as well as increase ICX social traffic.
In addition to increasing on chain transactions and wallets (created automatically/immediately every time someone logs into superconnect.io) via ICX transfers on ICON’s most active social platform, we want to work on improving the overall robustness of the application and add more functionalities over time that can allow other teams to use this app for ICON bounties and marketing efforts. We also aim to add support for ICX tokens in the future.
We hope that this project can be the start of many more internal projects in the future as we get acclimatized to developing on ICON.
As you can see, we’ve completed the end to end application that is running on Twitter but we want to hire a more experienced developer to ensure the overall robustness of the application along with adding more functionalities in the coming weeks to ensure its security as this is an application that deals with user wallets and ICX.
5. Project Milestones:
Testing and security audits (within 6~8 weeks)
Deploying on main net + marketing upon launch (within 8 weeks)
Adding additional functionalities and support for ICX tokens (within 12 weeks).
6. Funding Amount Requested:
Development: 2500 USD * 3 months
Designer fee: 1000 USD (one time fee)
Total: 8,500 USD across 3 months.
7. Official Team Name: ICON Hyperconnect
8. Team Contact Information: