[FT/PT/Commission] Multimedia Artist/Designer/Writer Looking To Join a P-Rep Team & For General Work

Introduction

Hello ICONists and those who apart of the ICON network! I’m actively looking for full time, part time, and/or commission based work in the ICON ecosystem. Some of you may know me as CreativeMatte on Twitter, and/or Genesis at TheBitcoin Pub.

I’ve known about ICON and have actively been apart of its network (in terms of research, community building) since pre-ICO, and have experiences ranging from leadership, design, and more. If these are something that interests you, please continue to read through this thread for further details on my experiences, what I can provide, and what I’m looking for. Without further ado, let’s begin! :rocket:

Experiences & Examples

I have 8 years of experience in multiple fields within the multimedia sector, and I’m well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite. These include but are not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, & Premiere Pro. During these times, I’ve mainly created content, edited videos, photos, did graphic design, web design, and have done writing jobs for small clients. These clients range from startup ideas, personal projects, and independent workers. An small example would be where I was reached out to by a company of the name OPSEAT’s marketing team to provide them with photos of my setup with their product (in this case, a gaming chair). I also have an understanding of mainly Python, C#, JavaScript(due to C# similarities), HTML, and CSS.

Multimedia
  • Graphic Design
  • Motion Graphics
  • Illustrations
  • Writing
  • Frontend UI/UX
  • Web Design
  • Photography (Editing)
  • Videography (Editing, VFX)
  • 3D Modelling & Artwork

My main experiences in the leadership field is managing/maintaining a small warehouse for 5 years
within a small retail chain in Southern California. I’ve also led small teams of people, ensuring a healthy relationship and work experience was maintained while completing our daily tasks in a timely manner. These include but are not limited to: working with and leading other team members, managing incoming/outgoing freight, creating a healthy working environment, ensuring safety measures, pushing sales, and leading our team to success.

Leadership
  • Maintain a healthy relationship between members within the community
  • Create content for and within the community
  • Provide daily updates and connect with members of a community
  • Sustain a positive, leadership mentality to increase rates of success
  • Solve difficult problems while maintaining a clear directive as to where to progress
  • Encourage other members of a team and lead them through challenges to ensure a positive mentality
  • Actively communicate with other leaders in order to solve problems

I’m also well equipped with experiences in the social media field. I’ve been a community moderator at The Bitcoin Pub since it’s inception for 3 years, and is one of the biggest networks that has housed and currently houses many ICONists. I’ve also hosted and moderated the second largest ICON thread on The Bitcoin Pub with over 106K views, and actively moderate the entire forum, including the current ICON thread with close to 158K views.

I’m also actively creating media for ICONists and the ICON network, which you can check out at the link below:

What I’m Looking For & What I can Provide

P-Rep

I’ve been through thick and thin with other ICONists as an investor, creator, and leader from pre-ICO until now. I understand what ICONLOOP is building and more importantly, what the ICONists on the network are building. I’m looking to work with for a P-Rep team that understands the long game, and actively understands what it means to build for the ICON network. A P-Rep that understands continuing to work hard through the best and worst times are what I prefer in a team on the ICON network. I’m looking to work remotely, but relocation is a possibility if assistance is provided and is within the United States (preferably west coast). If any of this is you and you’re looking for a potentially strong member for your team, then please contact me for further discussion.

Independent

Whether I’m hired or work with a P-Rep team, I’m also open to commission based work. I’m still an independent creator at heart, so you’re more than welcome to contact me so we can discuss your business ideas or aspirations.

I’m currently look for the following in this order:

1. Full Time Work.
2. Part Time Work
3. Commission

What I Can’t Do

Currently, I am not a fullstack engineer. I do optimize my workflow using languages such as Python, and I understand object oriented programming, but they are currently not at a level to where I can develop an application from the ground up in a timely manner. I do however understand the former (Python), as well as C#, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript as stated in the experiences section.

I also cannot do contract based work or travel, especially due to the current circumstances with COVID-19. Photography will have to be limited to stock based photos due to concerns of COVID-19. I’m not multi-bilingual, and speak English as my primary language.

If you have any other inquiry as to what I can or cannot do, please don’t hesitate to contact me and ask.

Contact

If you wish to contact me, the best way would be through the following social channels. I look forward to hearing from you.

Site PM: https://forum.icon.community/
TheBitcoin.Pub: https://thebitcoin.pub/u/genesis/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/creativematte
Email: contact@creativematte.com

Hyperconnect The World

-Matt

As a disclaimer, all media created within this post were by me

7 Likes

You have decent skill man, why don’t run PRep and pitch for grant :slight_smile: ?. It will be better for you in long term because you own everything.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve considered becoming a P-Rep (and still do!), but costs to run are a determining factor.

Matt

1 Like

Do you have a Telegram account that I can contact you on?

1 Like

Yes I do. I’ll DM you it.