Example Projects

Hello Everyone!

So far i’ve found code segment examples in the Documentation, https://www.icondev.io/docs/what-is-icon,

but am wondering if there are any existing projects that are available to download locally and play around with. Maybe it’ll help act as a benchmark to know the good practices. This is all completely new to me but excited to see what can be implemented using ICON.

1 Like

Hello, iBriz presented two workshops during SF blockchain week, I’ve written two tutorials accordingly.

I think these are good materials to get started with.

2 Likes

Very much appreciated, Thank you!

2 Likes

For good practices, I’d advise you to read the governance SCORE contract. It is one of the best written and documented SCORE available, which implements many complex concepts (migration, whitelisting, input validation, events, …) in the best way possible.

4 Likes

Can’t believe its been a whole year. And now BTC is at 47,000.

Willldddddd

My thoughts and actual need explaining it simply is I need to create a secure vault such as a wallet that has your back if something unexpected happens and nobody knows what finances you have in defi or on blockchain and somethhng God for bid happen that isn’t just lost like something in space never seen again. everyone’s life is becoming self reliant on a smart phone you can relieve a life by someone’s phone messages who and where they went were with times everything so what I need is definitely possible and says let’s be #1… Need a smart contract that you can enter the the sensitive information once a year if not told your ok and to reset itself the smart contract doesn’t open from user putting its password it then it will call numbers left to call. Email email address of emails left and continues what process its given or told until being turned back off from the password and whomever is the chosen one now just might change the world with what somebody they one loved trailblazer and started… If something happens to me everything in this space will also be dead and not actively a part of the market imagine who few of us there are now because of it being so new and yet how much is already and will be lost and forgotten im ready to work hard and try and create something new with Icon who else?