DSNC as an ICON Network P-Rep Candidate

Hello ICON P-Rep & members,

I would like to grab your attention and show you DSNC as an ICON P-Rep Candidate.

2019 September - The new era of the ICON Network begins
with the Public Representative Election.

Therefor, we didn’t miss the opportunity to apply and be part of the ICON TestNet and ICON P-Rep.

You can have a look of the whole P-Rep candidates list in the link below:

Please check our DSNC application for more information and reach out to me for any questions or concerns.

We are transparent and would like to share with you all our sources where you can learn more about us and what are our aims here as a ICON P-Rep.

Have a look at our website:

These are our social media platforms below:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DSNC_UK

Our Telegram Group:

Our Reddit:

Medium: Recently we write a story based on our interview questions provided from THE ICONIST.

This is our ICON P-Rep introduction video on YouTube:

This is our ICON Staking Video on YouTube:

We are just started and this is the beginning, so defiantly will be much more from us soon.

Please reply here if any question, we are here to help as much as we can.

1 Like

Today we had planned a very useful stress test for our ICON P-Rep TestNet nodes. Our DSNC node confirmed stable and didn’t crashed, bringing down our node! We are keep proving that we are very serious as a team and we are here to be one of the main 22 ICON P-Reps.

Please have a read our latest interview with TheICONIST to learn more about DSNC as an ICON P-Rep Candidate. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello ICON Development team, I like ICONex and this is a great ICX wallet in my opinion, but one very important bit is missing for now and this is the option to buy ICXs straight from the ICONex wallet. I believe this option will bring so many new customers to ICON Project. I can see that this is the first wall regular people hit and stop them from doing any further step over to get ICXs, because of the unknown ways and steps they have to take to get to the ICXs they would like to buy. I know this is not an easy job at all, but at least I hope you have that goal on your work bord to be done.

DSNC created our first Smart Contract build on ICON Mainnet. We use “Daedric”, created from Spl3en (ICONation team) and “Marvin” created from Andrew (ICONVIET team).

You can check the link below where our contract is keep working and providing Price Feed from major exchanges to Hylian, so our developers can use these price feeds for their dapps.

https://tracker.icon.foundation/contract/cx18abd7b648a2e15e15d11e5110e0ab88b3a6a768

1 Like

For everyone who wants to see our DSNC node performance in real-time, we added a link to our web site below:
http://status.dsnc.co.uk
also you can see us on
https://tracker.icon.foundation/governance

1 Like

DSNC team is growing up!!!

We are happy to announce that our team have now two new members with a huge development background history and we are ready to start building our products!
We are working now on our product and will apply for ICON Community Grant Program soon.

Give us your vote and Stake&Vote for DSNC. We are here to build and grow together with ICON Project. :sunglasses: :v:

https://www.dsnc.co.uk/about-dsnc

1 Like

DSNC team just updated ICON Community website with the Projects we are working on.

Waiting for your feedback from all of you. Thanks

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Please have a look at our new DSNC Channel on YouTube and let us know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN2EQ6NkcqFBHSAQ9q9z2aw

We already started building our products on ICON Network and also applied for VELIC Grant Campaign Program.

We will keep updating you with our progress.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

DSNC have started on our new ICX Lottery Game Project called “Bounty ICX Lottery”.

DSNC team have been increased with two new members joined the team presenting Software Development company Next-Point Ltd.

Our first step project “Social Media” is completed and we are ready to start building our Smart Contract on ICON Network.

We are on the process of building an ICX Lottery Game build as a Smart Contract platform.

DSNC already applied for VELIC Grant Campaign as we are looking for financial support and We also will apply for ICON Grants Program not only for Financial support but also to see if our idea will be well supported by ICON community.

Please feel free to contact DSNC team for any enquiry regarding our Game platform.

DSNC will keep inform you for all our future progress and updates on our ICX Lottery Game project.

2 Likes

Our ICON Lottery game build on Smart Contract platform is almost completed on Testnet environment!
Still need some testing and improvement, but we are very close to the launch soon! (much quicker than I expected! Well done to our DSNC team of developers!)

We didn’t win the VELIC Grand Program, but this will not stop us keep building Smart Contracts and DApps.
We learn quickly and improve and most important now we are building our experience as Smart Contract builders!

This is just our first idea and we have many more just waiting to be built soon! :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

We are so happy to announce that our “Bounty ICX Lottery” project is now completed and we have released the presentation post in Medium and also the official website where the game will be based.
We are on the final steps of the Mainnet testing with real ICXs, so we can make sure all process is working well.

I hope very soon we will announce the launch of the game.

1 Like

We are really sorry to say, but we “DSNC” P-Rep team are considering to leave and no longer be an ICON P-Rep team!

The reason is that our work is not recognised by ICON Foundation or most of the ICONist.
We have been applied for support from ICON Foundation with their new ICX delegation program, but for some reason, we didn’t have their approval.
Just for information, we put the link below with our projects and achievements for ICON Project so far:

We saw few teams that have received ICX delegation program support which team didn’t have our achievement or near what we have done, but they were recognised by ICON Foundation as valuable teams deserve to get their support.
We are not complaining or questioning ICON Foundation decisions making how they decided which teams are good for their Project and which teams are not good enough, but we only can make our decisions if we received the support and appreciation for our work or not at all!

The reason we created our last big project “Bounty ICX Lottery” is first to support our team and show that we are talented developers that can build on ICON platform and also the main purpose is to raise funds as a charity project to help the children which they have lost a parent from COVET-19 epidemic.
Plus the goal is to create multiple tx transactions on ICON Network when all these payments will flow around to our Smart Contract and back to the winner’s wallets

We are not scammers, and this lottery game is open and straightforward with clear and simple rules we already have shown on the website instructions information.

Our aim is not making harm for ICON Project, but only to help this project to grow.

This is how our decision to leave has been made, as we can see our work is not appreciated and no any support we have been received both from ICON Foundation and from most of the people involved with ICON Project.

By the way, just for information, we didn’t spend not even one ICX from the P-Rep incentivised we have received from ICON Foundation and all expenses have been covered by me to pay for my team to keep building and work hard!
This means our purpose is not to scamming people and sell for profit, but only to work with ICON and help them grow.

But, when you work and not be appreciated for the work you have done, then we have to leave as it looks like we are not doing the right things here!

We still wish good luck to ICON Project in future, as we will still support them with our investments.

Any answer from the ICON Foundation?