I’m proposing that every month we put together a Reddit AMA and a live youtube/video answering session with varying participants (core team members, development teams, and other major ecosystem participants). Each session will also have a moderator from the community to help with the process.
- Community generated questions will be listed in each of the respective monthly threads and will be answered by the varying participants.
- A moderator will select the most upvoted questions for response. (Note: votes are hidden for voters and the participant answering the questions)
- We’ll limit the answering sessions to 45mins-1hr each month.
The top 8 questions will receive prizes.
- The participant will select their favorite question from the community and that individual will win $150 worth of ICX
- The other top 7 questions (voted by the community) will receive $50 each, for a total of $500 worth of ICX each month.