The Contribution Proposals Category is for initial discussions of specific Contribution Proposals prior to going to on-chain voting using the actual CPS. ICONists interested in submitting a Contribution Proposal should first write it out here on the forum, gather feedback from P-Reps and other community members, find a P-Rep to “Sponsor” the proposal, then formally submit on the CPS Dashboard during an application period.
- Each topic in this category must be a specific contribution proposal
- Treat each other with respect and professionalism
- Focus on question & answer format to limit noise under proposals
- Project Category
- for supporting the underlying code base of the blockchain - Infrastructure supporting tools, bug patches, node maintenance tools, etc.
- Developer support and product ideas - wallets, block explorers, dapps, developer documentation, etc.
- Community Activities
- Ambassador activities, public relations, meetups, educational content and activities, and web community development and management
- Project Description
- Project Duration (Maximum of 6 months)
- Project Milestones
- Funding Amount Requested