P-Rep Community Meeting Topics - February 22, 2020

The next weekly P-Rep community meeting will be held on February 22, 2020. Please submit meeting topics in this thread for discussion.

One of the difficult topics I can think of that we could discuss is - what competitive advantage ICON blockchain has over other blockchains and how could we stimulate dapp growth.

Thank you for your suggestion Tomas! That’s a great topic to discuss. Similarly, I’d like to discuss how we can capitalize on ICON’s broof adoption initiative in our local markets. Looks like this will be more of a brainstorming session.

I would like to know which P-Reps are actively contributing to our network & which P-Reps are not, perhaps the Team can provide a list for The ICON Community.

I think there are several P-Reps working on various lists. At the end of the day, it’s hard to define “contribution” because some teams can view operating a node as a contribution. I think ICON BOOM is working on something to make it easier for ICONists to view teams’ contributions.

1 Like

Hey Brian. Will the link be posted here for the Feb 22 call, or will it be listed elsewhere?

Thank you, sir!

Additionally - Regarding topics to discuss. I’d love to follow up on some of last weeks topics. Perhaps we can identify action items and start to assign those out in some capacity, or begin figuring out how we want to go about doing that and tracking things.

As is 2infiniti and the foundation here:

I admit I haven’t looked at ICON BOOM’s solution yet, but this one seems like a solid one. It’s on the community page and has a sleek interface. I trust Justin and the team to continue to make solid improvements as well. They always done such a great job in the past. When I compare the community page to what it was on day one vs today - It’s awesome. I have a lot of confidence in this tool working out nicely for this requirement.

Hey @bwhli

Topics to consider today are looking something like:

• What competitive advantage ICON blockchain has over other blockchains and how could we stimulate dapp growth?

Although, in the interest of turning round table discussion into action items, perhaps it should be posed as - “Who will be willing to take on the initiative of creating an infographic and a video that describes the advantages of ICON over other blockchains” (Something like that, for example)

• How we can capitalize on ICON’s broof adoption initiative in our local markets?

• Which P-Reps are actively contributing to our network & which P-Reps are not?

• Where can we post the time and invitation links to these meetings and what should the format of these meetings be? How can we track action items, status of these items, and ensure the teams responsible for the items have the resources they need to complete them successfully?

• Follow ups from last weeks meeting

1 Like