P-Rep Community Meeting Topics - April 25, 2020

The next P-Rep Community Meeting will be held on April 25, 2020. Please submit topics for discussion in this thread.

Meetings will now be twice a month instead of bi-weekly. For general meeting guidelines, please see here - or the forum thread created by @espanicon.

Lastly, if you’d like to participate in the upcoming meeting and are not already in the dedicated telegram channel, please send me a DM on telegram (@wbm_97) and I will get you in. Thank you!

3 Likes

We have two points we would like to discuss:

• In the spirit of multi team projects, we are currently organizing a online AMA session about ICON with the community from Binance Spanish, we are very happy to have several teams interested in participating on this with us (piconbello, Ibriz and HOLA ICON) and we would like to briefly discuss the details of this project so that other teams can also participate in it (if they like the idea of course).
  • As discussed on the last meeting, CONSENSUS is happening in a virtual setting in mid may so this might be the last meeting before the event, we can use the meeting to go over the sponsorship options that we have, what teams would want to participate, and define specific actions that we need to make as the event approaches to maximize ICON exposure.

Here is a the document from CONSENSUS detailing the event:

1 Like

Thank you for submitting topics @espanicon.

For those who are still requesting more information/access to the dedicated telegram channel where we post all meeting information - DM (@wbm_97).

Tomorrow’s meeting time will be the same as it always is, 10PM UTC.

The topic discussion list for this meeting will be as follows:

• Ways to grow ICX value - discuss specific initiatives that teams can focus on to improve global adoption and lead to increased usage of ICX.

• Binance Spanish AMA discussion RE: the details of this project so that other interested teams can also participate.

• Plans for virtual CONSENSUS - we can use the meeting to go over the sponsorship options that we have, what teams would want to participate, and define specific actions that we need to make as the event approaches to maximize ICON exposure.

As a note, moving forward we will begin to focus on specific actionable items (such as the first topic) and holding accountability on completion of those items for the parties responsible. Discussion is good, but we should start making the time we all spend in these meetings more productive.

This was the intended purpose of the meetings to begin with but, things seem to have steered a different direction. While it’s still early, there may be some room to improve. However, if we cannot improve upon this - I personally no longer see the value in having these meetings.

Open to hear everyone’s thoughts.

2 Likes

I agree.

Another thing I believe we should keep doing to best track these action items and how we are tracking the progress is to continue creating summaries of the meetings and keeping track of them, for example in the past @radiofriendly123 and @bwhli had made great summaries of past meetings and Im keeping track of them on this forum post

This is, in my opinion, something we should keep doing

we also need to keep promoting more and more participation of P-Reps in these meetings, this will bring more ideas, and also is a good platform to discuss and create multiple team projects. Collaboration Projects made by multiple teams is, in my opinion, something very important.

1 Like