IISS 3.0 Proposal

@BennyOptions_LL Can you provide the link of IISS proposal documents, looks like the above ones are moved and it shows 404 error

Hmm, I canā€™t seem to find them unfortunately. Is there anything specific you are looking for? IISS 3.1 is what will be on ICON 2.0. Let me know specifically what youā€™re looking to find and Iā€™ll be able to provide it

I just wanted to check for new updates coming in ICON 2.0. Just wanted to refresh on the updates.

1 Like

For ICON 2.0, here are the main differences that come to mind:

• Bond: You need to post a bond that is 5% or more of the delegation you received. The network will operate on a concept called ā€œbonded delegationā€. Bonded delegation is used to decide rank/rewards/voting power. You divide your bond by 5%, capped at your actual delegation, to get bonded delegation.

Bonded delegation = min( bond / 5%, actual delegation received)

• Block Rewards: There is no longer a specific benefit of being in the top 22. You donā€™t earn that extra bump. There is simply x amount of ICX given out to p-reps, and your portion of those rewards is decided by your bonded delegation / total bonded delegation.

• Rotating block producers: There will be 25 main p-reps, 22 full-time and 3 rotating from sub p-rep status.

• Penalties: This is something I need to research more and see what is currently being implemented. I know we discussed governance penalties for missing Network Proposal Votes, as well as missing blocks, just need to see the specific numbers. Will follow up.

• CPS: There will be a direct allocation of inflation to the CPS.

I think thatā€™s what you were looking for?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eMYsCBOz9ugDDoQ8z2JLWDMUkfuV5-Xi/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thanks for the document link. I think we should have these document posted on some persistent platform, the google drive link can anytime get invalid.

1 Like