Date of Submission:
Links to relevant contribution to the ICON ecosystem
- Participation in the launching of the ICX Station
- ICON Developer Workshop in San Francisco
- Developing a Non-fungible token application (NFT) with ICON Blockchain Technology
- ICON Testnet Faucet
- ICON FAQ chatbot
- ICON Alertbot
- ICON Analytics for votes Decentralization
- ICON TipTap Bot
Specific details for what increased delegation will do for your team
As per our previous proposal,Proposal for OpenDevICON initiative, we will continue to work on this initiative. We would like to share our progress and what would we do with the delegation for this month.
Platform: We created OpenDevICON (ODI) gitbook. This will be the content repository for this project.
Organization of content
The content will be kept in following section headings. We will solicit some community feedback.
i. Created a sample Notebook utilizing Dice SCORE
ii. Managed deployment and interaction of Dice SCORE within the Notebook.
iii. Using Jupyter notebook to do testing (Ongoing)
Tools and utilities(Planned)
We are also researching better ways to display the contents in the long run.
Reaching out the community for collaboration (open-source)
a. Insight (testing)
- Had a meeting with @robcio to see how their team is approaching testing
- Discussed creating a testing section in the ODI
- Justin – @2Infiniti -> Collaborate on the common telegram channel
- https://www.iconforge.io/ also have a an already existing initiative on NFT. We are planning a meeting with them for ways to move forward.
- Suggest a joint meeting between all parties that are interested in NFT. We are interested in having NFT games documentation.
c. Outreach/ Promotion
- @CoreyC - Outreach promotion of the concept and the platform
- Reach out to developers and P-Reps for collaboration and contribution
- @Geo_Dude - Testing Smart Contracts
- Samson - Promote OpenDevICON in the Austin, US Area
a. Presented at ICONDevelopers call
b. Presented at a Webinar by Corey from Ubik Capital.
c. P-rep meeting organized by Corey to be focused on ODI. (Scheduled for next p-rep meeting) (Planned)
d. Workshops and Hackathons (Planned) -
- Unit Testing
- Inhouse team
- Soliciting help from the larger community(Planned)
- Collaboration call from ICONDevelopers Call
- Collaboration call from Webinar done by Corey
ODI website contents (Planned)
- Best SCORE practice
- SCORE library
- Testing framework
- Tools and utilities
- Video Tutorials
Marketing/promotion of ODI (Ongoing)
a. Social media assets
b. Website : OpenDevICON.io