Data Scientist Looking to Help

Hi everyone, my name is Kenny and I’m currently a data scientist at Facebook. I would love to contribute to a project where help might be needed. I love the progress ICON has been making and I’m looking for opportunity to connect with others here. Feel free to reply here or reach out to me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kennyk1m/

Thanks,
Kenny

7 Likes

If there are no takers for Icon, lets have a conversation about it regarding my own project bolt.global.

1 Like

Nice! Thank you. Welcome to the project. Are you in CA?

2 Likes

Hi Min, I’m in Seattle, Washington actually.

Hey Kenny - glad to hear you’re interested in ICON! My name is Scott Smiley and I’ve been working closely with the project since 2018. Shoot me a DM on telegram (@Benny_Options) and we can go from there. Looking forward to hearing from you

2 Likes

Hey Scott, I appreciate you reaching out. I don’t use telegram often but I’ll reach out to you there.

2 Likes

Hi Kenny ! Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

If you need any help with your own project or just want to discuss about development on ICON, feel free to join the ICON Devs Telegram, there is a helpful dev community there : t.me/icondevs

Cheers

2 Likes

Hey Kenny - had another team member asking to speak with you, but I lost your telegram handle. Please follow up with me on TG if you’re still interested in speaking, thanks!